Kiffs please can u confirm if u got my answers?? I had bad net it didnt send so tried again and again finally got sent
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Kiffs please can u confirm if u got my answers?? I had bad net it didnt send so tried again and again finally got sent
Guys, please note because of requests the deadline is shifted to 12am IST😊
Originally posted by: Vedika.Kapoor
Kiffs please can u confirm if u got my answers?? I had bad net it didnt send so tried again and again finally got sent
yes, got it👍🏼
can I also resend correct answers by 12 am?😆Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
you guys have not given proper answers/blanks for questions, please send in correct answers by 12 am IST
Originally posted by: average-student
can I also resend correct answers by 12 am?😆
No😅🤣 only people who sent answers that were way off Or blanks😅
Results coming soon after the deadline luv. Maybe in 30 minutes or so.Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Results aaj hai na???
Ill probably miss it...raat ko dekhoongi...mere upar tag mat waste karna as I wont be online...main baad mein aake dekh loongi😳
Captains I have sent my answers 👍🏼
Ab joote le kar mere pichhe mat bhaagna cz I told you at first I have zero idea about the show and google ain’t helping either 😆
You guys have 24 min more
is soni competing with bee in slowest finger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️🤷🏻♀️Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
You guys have 24 min more