thesaint148 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
Hey girls, We got to see sooo much of adi today and that too in a very impressive way. the college scene when ruchi held his hand to say thankyou, the gol gappay scene when Adi offered her lift, the phone scene when he calls her to asks about the flowers, and then the phone scene when he calls her to tell her she looks great in open hair ....

Every week i feel Adi growing as an actor and his role is getting more and more spicy and yummy!!!! Enjoyed his performance today ... a lot ...

And here is a special treat for all Adi fans ....

Enjoy,

Kashish 😊
Edited by thesaint148 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
O yes he is growing good I think after Shekhar he really rocks on the show !!!Actually since Shekhar's role is comming out and he and Adsi wud rock !!! 😳
thesaint148 thumbnail
what if adi and shekhar turns out to be brothers or cousins!!!!😊
shanti05 thumbnail
Gosh then it wud be one hell of fun !! Infact Shekar and Adi have'nt really interacted I want to see how they two will get along !!! 😳
thesaint148 thumbnail
o my shanti ... two handsome men sharing the screen space. ... wow that would be great!!!!

But yeah, Adi and S have not interacted yet and it would be fun to watch them interact and see their equation with each other!!!! Shekhar doesnt really interact with anyone yar except the women of roshan villa.😕
shanti05 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thesaint148

o my shanti ... two handsome men sharing the screen space. ... wow that would be great!!!!

But yeah, Adi and S have not interacted yet and it would be fun to watch them interact and see their equation with each other!!!! Shekhar doesnt really interact with anyone yar except the women of roshan villa.😕

😆😆😆 Seriously Yaar thats why he needs Adi's company !! He can then have some ides from him to woo Rohini !!!😉

i knw mai crap bol rahi hoon !! Poor Shekhar if he takes tips from Adi bechara all his present efforts will go down the drain !!!😆

thesaint148 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

😆😆😆 Seriously Yaar thats why he needs Adi's company !! He can then have some ides from him to woo Rohini !!!😉

i knw mai crap bol rahi hoon !! Poor Shekhar if he takes tips from Adi bechara all his present efforts will go down the drain !!!😆

hahahahha shanti ... What is Adi takes Shekhar for a makeover and turns him into a completely different man. Wow, rohini to phir gaee kaam say!!
thesaint148 thumbnail
yeah rockstar ... I also expect a lot from him in weeks to come ... i hope the makers develop his and ruchi's track ... his role is definitely heating up day by day ...

and yeah, the gol gappa scene when he was patting her was really good .... and especially when she said thankyou to him and held his hand ... that was cute!!!
svetlana21.. thumbnail
Adi was rocking today... him on the bike the screen was on fire... i loved his performance when ruchi thanked him and he gave such cute expressions... i love you adi..
saroja Iyer thumbnail
i actually cant believe that adi is so hot... he is getting too hot to handle... i loved the way he entered on the bike and then sped off with sanaya... my heart goes for you adi ❤️