Poll
Better dance
Waise toh couple thoda change hua hai.Kaunsa dance sabse acha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Imma be Team Mehak-Vijay till the day I die. They are my OTP after Lalit-Urvashi.
I skipped all that nonsense but team Mahek-Vijay all the way.
Mahek -vijay bas
Imma be Team Mehak-Vijay till the day I die. They are my OTP after Lalit-Urvashi.
They're soooo dreamy!
glad I'm not the only one seeing the potential
they are so hot 🔥🥵☺️☺️
Solo dance of Pratha❤️☺️
She set the stage on fire 🔥
Wo dance waise kafi out of place tha 😆 Apne aap hi shuru ho gai
Originally posted by: infinity101
Wo dance waise kafi out of place tha 😆 Apne aap hi shuru ho gai
They had to fill the episode somehow. 40min ke epi me 5min Antakshari, 15min dance performances karke kaam chalaya hai inn logon ne 😆