Ahmed Ali,Neelam,Omair, Ainy, Mawra, (Dastaan_E_Armaghan) ARY- Page 14

Created

Last reply

Replies

138

Views

7.3k

Users

12

Likes

172

Frequent Posters

BKWT2UEK475W2DNW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

😭😭😭☹️

I wish sach hota 😢😢🤧
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

I wish sach hota 😢😢🤧

Yeah wanted to see AAA Back onscreen

BKWT2UEK475W2DNW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _NINA_

Yeah wanted to see AAA Back onscreen

Waiting for his new show 😢😢😢 I hope his new show ARY ky liye ho
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Waiting for his new show 😢😢😢 I hope his new show ARY ky liye ho

Really hope so

BKWT2UEK475W2DNW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I hope his new show jaldi aye
OV6WDSMO62BVB7IJ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I would prefer a hum tv show over ARY and Geo anyway

awida thumbnail

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: LMNQNX5WITVYCUQ2

I would prefer a hum tv show over ARY and Geo anyway


Me too. ARY has better production values and a variety in its dramas starcasts.. but in order to lead TRPs charts it is stuck to one formula.🤔

BKWT2UEK475W2DNW thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

his new show again Yumna Zaidi ky sath ho😒
OV6WDSMO62BVB7IJ thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

his new show again Yumna Zaidi ky sath ho😒


I m literally praying in Ramadan for it

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".