I guessed anurag as well after mandana says her ex-boyfriend already has a childlooks like him only
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guessed anurag as well after mandana says her ex-boyfriend already has a childlooks like him only
Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
These mofos never heard of birth control or even Plan B the next day
It was planned pregnancy , just the director backed out once she did get pregnant
Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
How can hot girls sleep with this Anurag guy? Don’t they feel disgusted?
How does Melania sleep with Trump is another one that gives me nightmares.
It was planned pregnancy , just the director backed out once she did get pregnant
Shaadi na kar ke kaun planned pregnancy pe jate hai? Kashyap was just being stingy, so didn't order chhatri during the lockdown... dimag mein kitne saare calculate kar ke bola hoga, nahin chahiye itne saare chhatri, fizul ke kharche.
I saw RWer being so happy decoding it's Anurag Kashyap. But why would Kashyap a newly married guy spend the lockdown time with another woman?
Newly married? With whom?
I don't understand what do smart women like Kalki n Aarti see in him
Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon
Newly married? With whom?
I don't understand what do smart women like Kalki n Aarti see in him
I thought he had married pre-pandemic, but I checked, no he didn't. He and her then 23 year old gf Shubra Shetty's lovey dovey pics were everywhere.
I thought he had married pre-pandemic, but I checked, no he didn't. He and her then 23 year old gf Shubra Shetty's lovey dovey pics were everywhere.
Oh k..still together? Then how does Mandana figure in all this
I know right. Have they tried keeping their legs closed? I can't understand why people have sex(!!!)Originally posted by: Chameli_billi
These mofos never heard of birth control or even Plan B the next day
https://www.ndtv.com/entertainment/mandana-karimi-is-leaving-india-due-to-security-reasons-doesnt-feel-like-home-anymore-11163396...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbdV-aSRMcc/?igsh=MWV2a3hjenlmdWI0
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dak8BSTy99g/?igsh=MWNqcHlnaW1jeHBsOA==
https://www.instagram.com/p/DbkQZqRDAX8/?img_index=1 igsh=b3RwNTBtcnFoeHQ3
https://x.com/bollygup/status/2047344458878837052?s=46
3