My breakfast looks yummy
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My breakfast looks yummy
All points are valid and I 100% agree to them.
breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, dessert, chai, there is enough for all. gulp. 👏My breakfast looks yummy
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
They are looking married already here.. Why to waste money directly go to endgame🤣🤣 woh Kya hai main nahi baataogi aap log bohut bohut smart ho toh samaj jao bhai 😉😆
Friend I bet you that the endgame is not due till another few months🤡
Jinki shaadi hone se pehle hi 36 baddua ready h
Jinki shaadi main 50 shades of drama hoga
Unki sr main kuch zaroor hoga. For ex- vanraj shah, ya uski baa, ya bechare bapuji, ya poor kinju baby🤡
Kuch toh hoga hi! In the end, endgame dekhne se pehle hum sab history ban jaenge
Yeh FD me se Mera dushman nikal rahe hai bolo. 90s songs ke bahaar chahiye unko 😭
https://twitter.com/vanitaritesh/status/1513541451862487040?s=20&t=8B-wnWlvxEtB-v45rmOF8Q
Originally posted by: VWOCE5VYZL2RO3GL
Yeh FD me se Mera dushman nikal rahe hai bolo. 90s songs ke bahaar chahiye unko 😭
https://twitter.com/vanitaritesh/status/1513541451862487040?s=20&t=8B-wnWlvxEtB-v45rmOF8Q
Tbh pehle I could listen to 90s songs but Anupamaa made it unbearable 💀
Originally posted by: cherrycola
Tbh pehle I could listen to 90s songs but Anupamaa made it unbearable 💀
Sej! Omg! I had tagged you in hope, but you're here! Where have you been!? Moved to Bombay and setup camp near film City? Is that why GK went missing for a bit?🤣
What will Kumar Sanu even sing after coming to Anupama show? They have played all 90s songs already! Unless he wants to sing rukhmini rukhmini, shaadi ke baad kya kya hua? or maybe..humma humma humma🤣Originally posted by: WFZXST3YLJNM7BPR
Yeh FD me se Mera dushman nikal rahe hai bolo. 90s songs ke bahaar chahiye unko 😭
https://twitter.com/vanitaritesh/status/1513541451862487040?s=20&t=8B-wnWlvxEtB-v45rmOF8Q
What will Kumar Sanu even sing after coming to Anupama show? They have played all 90s songs already!
They should just call Salma Aga.
Dil ke armaan aasoooon me beh gaye 🤣
Originally posted by: 34PLNG2CKQCHBW4R
Sej! Omg! I had tagged you in hope, but you're here! Where have you been!? Moved to Bombay and setup camp near film City? Is that why GK went missing for a bit?🤣
Hello Mini!!! It's good to be back after awhile. I've been adjusting to the city lmao I had forgotten how difficult it is to do everyhting all on your own 💀 what little time I used to have at night - people are always in my room or I'm somewhere because it's a hostel 😭 also the show has been...... anyway every morning I wake up and pray I run into GK but it hasn't happened yet 😪
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
Ansh is very excited to win the custody case and shares his happiness with Prerna and she remembers Toshu’s warning about parenthood n is...
6