KGF2 reviews &box office- 2nd highest grossing Hindi film 400cr+- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

158

Views

27.4k

Users

23

Likes

310

Frequent Posters

PD_forums thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Review out? Where it released?

Edit: it says page doesnot exist.

Edited by -PD- - 4 years ago
av131 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago
#14


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
PD_forums thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Hope this is true ❤️

PD_forums thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

I never this excited for a movie in recent time 😆

God i am afraid.. Nazar Naa laga ☯️

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: -PD-

Review out? Where it released?

Edit: it says page doesnot exist.

yeah review was out he is from censorboard

maybe he deleted it

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Posted: 4 years ago
#18

Koimoi and dna india shared his review

I also have the screenshot which I can upload later if needed


PD_forums thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: priya185

Koimoi and dna india shared his review

I also have the screenshot which I can upload later if needed


Koimoi - almirah is that you ?

PD_forums thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: priya185

Koimoi and dna india shared his review

I also have the screenshot which I can upload later if needed


It got 5 star which excited me and made me worried 😆

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Maroonporsche · 5 months ago

https://youtu.be/JKa05nyUmuQ?si=esPjkUHjJ9lNLQs_

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKa05nyUmuQ
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 5 months ago

Now if only it had released in Gulf... https://x.com/i/status/2038533908262797333 https://x.com/i/status/2043930341845655690...

https://x.com/i/status/2038533908262797333
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 5 months ago

Dhurandhar The Revenge enters top10 highest grossing films 2026 global...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2038285801784795161

https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2038285801784795161
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: elaichichai · 6 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2038166358106763455

https://x.com/i/status/2038166358106763455
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".