Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
What the...gareeb hothe hee garmaa gayein gopika ke saksha...🤣..
Kuch nhi hai ye...LMAO. Udhar Ekta ke Kundali show mein ab tak Holi ka lipta lipti chaalu hai 🤣
Thanks for tagging guys.. So should I watch today's episode? I didn't watch since Shiva shouted on Raavi & Suman called her kagdi ki parwarish... Should I start watching after that??
in sbb they showed the scene where dev leaves lol he hugged raavi as well but did they cut that lol kin and ak intv lol explaining himself lol showed janu kal and kam scene in nursery lol then rishita in pn with her stank face from todays epi lol
Yaahvi🤗
Thanks for tagging guys.. So should I watch today's episode? I didn't watch since Shiva shouted on Raavi & Suman called her kagdi ki parwarish... Should I start watching after that??
Go and watch Sat, Sunday aur aaj ka episode....PS has flipped completely. 😆
.please watch it..infact watch all the episode after that
Thanks for tagging guys.. So should I watch today's episode? I didn't watch since Shiva shouted on Raavi & Suman called her kagdi ki parwarish... Should I start watching after that??
.the writers flipped..surprised us..its awesome..
Wao so PS flipped.. Now I have to watch aisa kya ho gya😆
Wao so PS flipped.. Now I have to watch aisa kya ho gya😆
Dekhke aao, Yahvi. You'll be back on the PS bandwagon with us. 😆
Originally posted by: manny136
in sbb they showed the scene where dev leaves lol he hugged raavi as well but did they cut that lol kin and ak intv lol explaining himself lol showed janu kal and kam scene in nursery lol then rishita in pn with her stank face from todays epi lol
I am glad that the editors r now focusing on dev scenes to practice their skills😌✋🏼
Just a few posts back I was thrashing dev for not apologising to ravi directly for rishithas trash...I guess editors khel rahein the uss scene mein..🤡..