Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I dopped TVD because I wasn't getting enough Delena.. ANd it was getting boring!!!🤣🤣
It was getting boring very true 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
I dopped TVD because I wasn't getting enough Delena.. ANd it was getting boring!!!🤣🤣
It was getting boring very true 🤣
Yeah but I didn’t think you’d say it out loud 🤣🤣🤣
Okay then I'll share the spoof video..
It is based on the plot points until s7.. But you get to see a bunch of actors..
There is a sequel to this but you gotta wait till you finish SPN or atleast you meet Jack.. To watch the second one!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCZy8cAgBlM
Recommending this to Aaru also if you've not watched it..😳
You can watch the second one also liked below the video in comments .. Since you've watch SPN till the end!!!
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Okay then I'll share the spoof video..
It is based on the plot points until s7.. But you get to see a bunch of actors..
There is a sequel to this but you gotta wait till you finish SPN or atleast you meet Jack.. To watch the second one!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCZy8cAgBlM
Recommending this to Aaru also if you've not watched it..😳
You can watch the second one also liked below the video in comments .. Since you've watch SPN till the end!!!
This had been recommended to me so many times on YT but now I can finally watch it 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I’m not quite convinced yet 🤣 🤣
It’s been good 😃 in this weird position of still learning the ropes and also doing actual work 🤣 I’m just glad I have my own income now 😎
You might have got your first salary right???😲
How did you spend it??
It's a little weird in the beginning then enjoyable for some moths.. Then boring later and ultimately you feel like banding your head on the wall!!!🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
You might have got your first salary right???😲
How did you spend it??
It's a little weird in the beginning then enjoyable for some moths.. Then boring later and ultimately you feel like banding your head on the wall!!!🤣🤣
I didn’t it went straight into my bank account 🤣
I already don’t like getting up for it so there’s that 🤣
Everyone in SPN knows that..
I saw on twitter there might be a convention or meetup of SPN fandom.. If you have time or just wanna visit the fandom you can go!!!😳
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
This had been recommended to me so many times on YT but now I can finally watch it 🤣
It is hilarious..
Watch the second one when you finish later seasons to get all the references...😉
Originally posted by: Ayesha066
Everyone in SPN knows that..
I saw on twitter there might be a convention or meetup of SPN fandom.. If you have time or just wanna visit the fandom you can go!!!😳
Wait do you have details or a link? I’ll keep an eye on it 😃
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I didn’t it went straight into my bank account 🤣
I already don’t like getting up for it so there’s that 🤣
But you must have spent some of it from your bank account😆
That's the beginning of feeling it😆 Start living on your own then you'll feel it more..😆
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k