the beans will spill in front of everyone except him 🤣
hasn yeh creatives hamara dil todengey wrong time par abhi ko batakar
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
the beans will spill in front of everyone except him 🤣
hasn yeh creatives hamara dil todengey wrong time par abhi ko batakar
I guess that was the intention 🤣
Ok matlab usually I don’t…par aise scroll kiya aur ajeeb si shakal lol
after seeing that tweet I don’t want sangeet 🤣🤣twitter is desperate to see the Birlas dancing 🤣
good... you and the Birlas are on the same page then & twitter might come after you too now 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
after seeing that tweet I don’t want sangeet 🤣🤣
sorry behen... if you need medical help, I can take you to the Birla hospital... Harsh will be glad to see a patient who's last name isn't Goenka 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Ok matlab usually I don’t…par aise scroll kiya aur ajeeb si shakal lol
our heart breaking = TRP aunties dancing 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
hasn yeh creatives hamara dil todengey wrong time par abhi ko batakar
sorry behen... if you need medical help, I can take you to the Birla hospital... Harsh will be glad to see a patient who's last name isn't Goenka 🤣
Lol No thanks…I’m a doctor myself…ill treat myself…dr birlas ko screen par hi dekhna munasib hai 🤣
our heart breaking = TRP aunties dancing 🤣
Matlab I really want to know the trp pattern of the last 5 months for YRKKH…was it high during abhira separation or was it high in gopi mask festival or akshara’s confession episode
omg didn't know you were a doctor! abhi and his magical operating abilities must pain you even more than the rest of us 🤣Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Lol No thanks…I’m a doctor myself…ill treat myself…dr birlas ko screen par hi dekhna munasib hai 🤣
the highest TRPs were during the confession track and mandir episodes!Originally posted by: Pr1yanka
Matlab I really want to know the trp pattern of the last 5 months for YRKKH…was it high during abhira separation or was it high in gopi mask festival or akshara’s confession episode
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXp9pOBkyAw/ Maira pleads Abheera to come home 🤗 Maira asks abheera to sit in back seat with her Ar drives car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXYAU_KCc0t/?igsh=MWEwNjdwa3Y2N243bg== Abheera is in guilt of not getting maira out She is in garage repairing a car...
https://www.instagram.com/p/DXF9_FwCSZN/ Abheera is scared of mukti and maira getting targeted by meher in hostel Dadi tells her not to worry as...
https://www.reddit.com/r/IndianTellyTalk/comments/1tsrogz/rishta_gen_5/#lightbox
0