Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Absolutely true. She looks amazing. But yes sometimes I have a problem with hair style.
Dear Anu,
in which season you had visited Yeh rishta Kya kehlata Hai set?
Please share your experience actually I had read it on quiz game about it 😃🤗🙏🙏
Abhi ko dekhke sab sikh gayi ye ladki 🤣
I saw it on TT. And it's so beautiful VM 😍😍😍
just hairstyle? I have a lot of problems. Rits is the witness of my frustration 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Absolutely true. She looks amazing. But yes sometimes I have a problem with hair style.
season 1 lol!Originally posted by: beanstalk04
Dear Anu,
in which season you had visited Yeh rishta Kya kehlata Hai set?
Please share your experience actually I had read it on quiz game about it 😃🤗🙏🙏
I will officially have nightmares tonight 🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣 abhi ne bola date pe saree pehno toh ladki saree pehen ke gayi, aur dance bhi kiya 🤣🤣
maybe in an alternate world where the actors did not suck 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
everyone here loves nagin (secretly) 🤣🤣
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
0