Ofcourse he is ultimate savior for Geo
Eid py telefilm toh nhi araha haroon ki?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ofcourse he is ultimate savior for Geo
Eid py telefilm toh nhi araha haroon ki?
Haroon Shahid or Haroon Kadwani 😅As far as I know, both are Geo's favorite actors.
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Haroon Shahid or Haroon Kadwani 😅As far as I know, both are Geo's favorite actors.
My husband haroon kadwani and Ninas husband haroon shahid
Why didn't you tell me that you are the wife of Haroon Shahid😡? I’m not gonna talk with you🤢
But apka husband tou Danish Taimoor tha 😅
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Why didn't you tell me that you are the wife of Haroon Shahid😡? I’m not gonna talk with you🤢
She is chupi rustam thats why
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
But apka husband tou Danish Taimoor tha 😅
Sid M bhi hai aur bilal abbas bhi
Shukar Hain mere AAA ki jaan chori
Bilal bhi kisi ko toh chor dein
Haroon haina
Allah AAA ko mehfooz hi rakhy