Exciting new changes to “Celebrity Page”

Posted: 1 years ago

Team India Forum is pleased to inform all members the new feature in Celebrity page .

The new feature makes celebrity pages more interactive with the fans .

Fans can participate actively in keeping the pages of their favourite actors updated .

Excited aren’t we ? ….

Now all users can help us keep this information upto date..

👍🏼 The celebrity pages have been updated to have more details about our favourite celeb….
Like height age etc.. including their favourite features .. so that we can find everything about our fav in place easily .

👍🏼 We also have the option for fans to keep this information updated.. in case we do not have that detail..

👍🏼 Fans can fill new details.. or update old one.. 

If they provide the source of the information (URL).. it will be verified and updated fast..

👍🏼 All members who have added information to the Celibrity profiles  will have their names featured in contributors list as below …

Welcoming all fans to check out the celebrity pages and suggest additions to their fav actor’s profiles . 

Let’s keep the pages updated with maximum news , positivity and fun .

Let me remind you friends…..many celebrities visit IF and check out their pages . 
Let the fun begin !! 
Cheers 🥳

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago

Thanks Sutapa for making this post.

I would request members to try this feature out and give us feedback on how we can further improve the same.

Cheers,

thanks for this new feature⭐️

Thanx for the thread Suta ❤️

We are continuously going to improve this.. feature, as currently apart from wikipedia and IMDB there is no such platform which takes input from users.. but none Indian 😀😳

Every new feature adds a new feather to our IF. ⭐️

Many members love to know  more  about their  fav actor/ actress  and to express their views on their shows and movies. 

This new celebrity page will pique members' interest to the maximum.  

Thank you, Vijay, for your relentless efforts to make this site interesting and more user-friendly.❤️

Thank you Suta for giving this info. 🤗

Edited by Viswasruti - 1 years ago
Originally posted by vijay

Thanks Sutapa for making this post.

I would request members to try this feature out and give us feedback on how we can further improve the same.

Cheers,

Many thanks to you and your technical team …

Thank You Sticker

Originally posted by priya185

thanks for this new feature⭐️

I am looking forwards to adding more interesting info in my fav actors’ profiles 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

I am looking forwards to adding more interesting info in my fav actors’ profiles 

Suta, 

How to add info about Tv shows or OTT shows that our fav TV actors has done or is doing? 🤔

We can provide link or proof that the actor was there in that show. 

Can we add pics to their profiles too?

Originally posted by Swetha-Sai

Suta, 

How to add info about Tv shows or OTT shows that our fav TV actors has done or is doing? 🤔

We can provide link or proof that the actor was there in that show. 

Go to Home page >>>> celebrities >>>> click on your fav TV or Bollywood celebrity …. Click on the “suggest edit button “ 

This suggest edit has huge number of options 

You can upload pics also from your device  (option is given ) 

you have to share the picture of the poster or Montage of the movie OR TV show … if actor is not seen on the poster /montage you can share scene from the TV show /movie also 

Please check out Jennifer Winget’s page for example 

I hope I could explain …please feel free to ask … 🤗

Edited by Sutapasima - 1 years ago