The Bachelor of Arts (B.A😓)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
The Bachelor of Arts (B.A😓)
Lol.
I asked because recently I have been seeing so many white men Indian women wedding pictures of famous and not so famous people. But most in entertainment/sports
I think they are bored if blue eyed blonde beauties. 😆 but that's not a beauty standard that will ever go away.
You are such a good teacher. You treat all your students equally🤧🤧🤧
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
You are such a good teacher. You treat all your students equally🤧🤧🤧
Guru dakshina bhi sabse ek jaisi hi lunga😒😒
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
You are such a good teacher. You treat all your students equally🤧🤧🤧
Mujhe equal treat karte hain???
Bilkul nahi...