kendine iyi bak iyi geceler😔Originally posted by: TP2Q626RS2KYS54T
benim de başım ağrıyor😒
Go to sleep, Sehri - we'll catch up in the morning (yours)/evening (mine)
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
kendine iyi bak iyi geceler😔Originally posted by: TP2Q626RS2KYS54T
benim de başım ağrıyor😒
Go to sleep, Sehri - we'll catch up in the morning (yours)/evening (mine)
Originally posted by: QAYV63HHXDM6WCJB
Eka - where be you, my babe?
Wordle today in two, yeah!😎
Oh, I also got yesterday's on my second try. Only because my first word was the day before yesterday's. 😆
I've been watching this documentary on Netflix called Daughters of Destiny about a school called Shanti Bhavan. It sounds amazing. Have you seen this?
Kahan ho tum sab? Wakey wakey! CC khatam hone waala hai...
Originally posted by: M2AKNMSYPFOH5RJ3
I've been watching this documentary on Netflix called Daughters of Destiny about a school called Shanti Bhavan. It sounds amazing. Have you seen this?
Nope. Haven't seen it.
I watched this movie Cobalt Blue. It was pretty interesting!
Nope. Haven't seen it.
I watched this movie Cobalt Blue. It was pretty interesting!
Yes its on my list! I also saw Badhai Do on your recommendation (much better than this other LGBTQ movie about a wrestler who falls in a love with a transgender woman that I also saw Netflix).