this is absolutely beautiful !! I love this
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this is absolutely beautiful !! I love this
we have maha episode next week?maybe next week mahaepisode will be kaand exploding instead of sangeet
same here..I never liked kaira..my mum used to watch this show so I have seen glimpse of it sometimes bt never felt connected to it..😆ask me I was like one id them that how even people warch this show
at least 5 people have posted this by now 🤣 it is pure gold!!!!!!
my wishful thinking that's all 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
we have maha episode next week?
she is called savage queen for a reason!!! 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
this is how Rits drops a truth 💣
you girls are just killing me today 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
did she have a choice?
at least 5 people have posted this by now 🤣 it is pure gold!!!!!!
Aur 5 post karein toh bhi chalega 😅
I will reserve my bashing for after the episode but also this is nothing new so i'm not even surprised 🤣Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
good decision 🤣🤣 makers are getting bashed 😂😂
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
0