but you did enjoy 🤪Originally posted by: RIYQQUY7WNS2AAOH
oh please... I don't choose anyone...they force themselves 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
but you did enjoy 🤪Originally posted by: RIYQQUY7WNS2AAOH
oh please... I don't choose anyone...they force themselves 🤣
I am shocked 🤣i to liked rhe episode too
birlas mein koi bhi sensible nai hai, jab dekho mood ke hisaab se badal jaate hain
Girgits ko bhi birlas ko dekhe complex hojayega....
🤣
Izzat is the one thing that is missing pranju 🤣
are just stating the facts🤣Originally posted by: HK6E7XCJPIUAADTQ
why are you girls torturing me 🤣
i still liked it 🤣Originally posted by: HDX3KL6D6HTJV2E3
I am shocked 🤣
seriously birla or goenkas dono ko dekh ke
sabki hai behan bas ek ke alawa🥺Originally posted by: RUOBCG56KDOHLNBX
Izzat is the one thing that is missing pranju 🤣
https://twitter.com/Shivanimogha2/status/1512790906734317582?s=20&t=fQ1Sis2KvnPY3APhP0vEXQ this is so beautiful!!
bas kara do yaar I cant just handle arohi ka dukh dard drama honestly
Ritz I can’t handle Aaru anymore....
Writers ko itna kya sneh lagav pyaar hai....
Joh pura fandom ka shown dekhna mushkil kardiya hai....
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
https://www.instagram.com/p/DWxYUNWidcG/?igsh=MTNoYTBwaDJiY2RvaA== Maira cries as abheera left her for vani again Meher riles maira saying...
0