lets see. i dont like to read
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
lets see. i dont like to read
Hard pass. I hate cricket
R1 on page 111. Looks good.👍🏼
Round 1 is good.
Should we start our revision on Ross, Chandler, Joey, Monica and Phoebe?
Cheers..
She hates cricket😡pagal ladki 🤣
Thanks to Shibani for allowing a late entry, I have signed up.
Cheers..
hawww rashi ko pagal bola tumne 😲
Sent my answers confident about none. Will be here for 5 andas later
bolne se kya hoga?? Main na dekhne wali
I love how each round is based on one each of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😭♥️
But for someone who loves Friends as much as she says she does, I’m surely having a hard time with these🤣
