Sach mein bapuji kamal h bete ko suicidal thoughts aa rahe aur ye yaha jokes crack kar rahe 😆
Kuch ho gaya to phr ganga jamuna bahayenge 🤣
https://twitter.com/WazihaNSonchita/status/1512603432770842628?s=20&t=2MvoSvZmObSjzIQTYHGRwQ
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Sach mein bapuji kamal h bete ko suicidal thoughts aa rahe aur ye yaha jokes crack kar rahe 😆
Kuch ho gaya to phr ganga jamuna bahayenge 🤣
https://twitter.com/WazihaNSonchita/status/1512603432770842628?s=20&t=2MvoSvZmObSjzIQTYHGRwQ
Originally posted by: arya212002
mere update se pehle hi dekh liya 🥳👏
Yes the episode was good and I liked it. Didn’t find anything as such to nitpick.
Maybe after the V n K drama she could ask Baapuji for change of venue. But am keeping low expectations as the card is printed and they started distribution in precap so now venue change won’t be possible na
They can whatsapp the new venue details to the guests. btw... the guests will be the shahi bhaag neighbors and the shah clan, RD. and ofcourse Jignes bhai🤔
Abe tere update ke baad hi likha hai! 😂
I know cards printed, but what's the date!?
I hope they change it before distributing!
Woh matlab kya🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Seriously? Did I hear this right? Did she say that she was cooking for the relatives minutes before the wedding?
yep she was cooking for relatives in till wedding and when she came for grahpravesh, Baa had headaches while doing aarthi toh she went to kitchen to make tea ☕️ and that kitchen was her life all along
sad but truth for many women in reality too
wahi matlab hai 🤣
Originally posted by: RPOWVCH6FPRL3DX5
Abe tere update ke baad hi likha hai! 😂
I know cards printed, but what's the date!?
I hope they change it before distributing!
wahi toh I was also thinking Mini kabse itni enthu hoke episode dekhne lagi before my update 🤣
I guess keeping low hopes are best for us. Like today no one seemed interested.. mai ne synopsis post kiya but no one bothered to discuss but episode turned out to be good.
I really really hope ye mandir banwana h drame ka the end ho ye
https://twitter.com/Feminist_Radha/status/1512607112085475330?s=20&t=cqWWShf80sGlkhwaudgLNg
Mini 🤫🤫🤫🤫🤫
Am missing Hina and her thread.. kitne din hue khulke baat kiye 🤣
Ganapati Pooja is being held at Shah house with full rituals ceremony .Anupama distributes Prasad Modak to everyone . Jayu asks questions about...
Anupama gets emotional when Sarita Tayi and Radhika enumerate what all Anupama did for them as Purvi Chaya Chawl . How their lives where changed...
Anil has quit the Kothari family business after humiliation by Gautam and hurtful after Moti baa shows undue favouritism towards outsider...
Leela tries her best to discourage Anupama from building her own house n moving out of Shah house . Anupama is not discouraged but gets all the...
Anil discovers that Gautam is acting high handedly in financial transactions in the Kothari business. He confronts Gautam and they have massive...
0