Then why is Nina not on my side?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Then why is Nina not on my side?🤔
You tried offering me cookies.
I'm not sure what discussion is going on this thread. But based on opening post I'll say forum mein bade sakth launde hain.
First altgr rejected Justice4Samosa and now Arsalan rejected FF. Aur lagta hai bahut saari auntiyan ghum rahi hain forum mein. Rishta pakka karne ka idea aur kisi ko nahi aa sakta.🤪
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
I'm not sure what discussion is going on this thread. But based on opening post I'll say forum mein bade sakth launde hain.
First altgr rejected Justice4Samosa and now Arsalan rejected FF. Aur lagta hai bahut saari auntiyan ghum rahi hain forum mein. Rishta pakka karne ka idea aur kisi ko nahi aa sakta.🤪
When did this happen? 👀
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
I'm not sure what discussion is going on this thread. But based on opening post I'll say forum mein bade sakth launde hain.
First altgr rejected Justice4Samosa and now Arsalan rejected FF. Aur lagta hai bahut saari auntiyan ghum rahi hain forum mein. Rishta pakka karne ka idea aur kisi ko nahi aa sakta.🤪
Samosa you got rejected?😲😭
Omg I have so many follow up questions 😭
I am gonna stop! 😭
I Am on your side always 😳
You were there in whole thread and now you forgot
Oh, I guess kind acts of giving are no longer appreciated.

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249