Omg woohoo GT won see told u girls
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Omg woohoo GT won see told u girls
both new franchises r doing really well unlike the earlier seasons. infact the only game lsg lost was vs glGL have been winning all their games ๐คญ
What a start for a new franchise.
GL have been winning all their games ๐คญ
What a start for a new franchise.
Yes so happy esp coz after auction everyone said GT is looking so weak
I got 12 pts
The hero of the milennium Tewatia: "Amazing feeling. There was nothing to think! Just go there and hit sixes, that's what me and David where thinking. I planned against Smith... The last ball was off the middle of the bat, and I knew it was six. The first ball he bowled was wide outside off, and so I thought the last ball was going to come there too. Staff is really chilled here. They just tell us practice hard..."
Pandya has managed to realise they have won: "The kind of ups and downs happen, I think I have now become used to. It was Kings' game; some sympathy for them losing this. Gill has been telling everybody that he is there. A lot of credit goes to Sai as well. Body is coping all right; I am getting tired obviously. As the games come, I'll be getting better."
Gill is the Player of the Match: "It's important to keep the scoreboard ticking. The outfield is really rapid... It's just about execution. It's just one of those days when I was hitting the ball well. Trust me, I am hitting it very hard from my own power! It might not feel like that, but I am doing my level best. Me as an opener is important to bat through the innings. You go to nets and try to practice... We all are really tired, and it'll take us an hour to get back to the hotel."
nhiiii jeeetiiii ๐ก
We won GT won what a win Tewatia u beauty
nhi jeeta hai ๐ก dream se uth jaoo ๐ก
nhi jeeta hai ๐ก dream se uth jaoo ๐ก
Tum utho dream se, Gujarat won
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
RCB bowler out of IPL 2026 - YASH DAYAL while newbie Jack (debut) out of IPL with foot injury he has been replace by David Payne in IPL...
🏏IPL 2026:Royal Challengers Bengaluru vs Gujarat Titans, Final, Ahmedabad🏏 The stage is set for the grand finale of the Indian Premier League...
33