or adhe show tak paida nhi hui or jab piada hui tab hosh nhi tha🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
or adhe show tak paida nhi hui or jab piada hui tab hosh nhi tha🤣🤣🤣
i still miss/watch them 😆
you missed golden era 😆 those shows were gems tumhara janam naagin dekhne ke liye hua hai 😳 woh bhi ekta old fiction shows were better than this atleast comedy hotha logic na ho toh bhi😆or adhe show tak paida nhi hui or jab piada hui tab hosh nhi tha🤣🤣🤣
I was legit in love with this show. This was top tier ITV fantasy/supernatural show for me. And the title music ❤️❤️
HAAAAAA...tim HAAAAAA...tim 😳
hobo is my fav
I was legit in love with this show. This was top tier ITV fantasy/supernatural show for me. And the title music ❤️❤️
HAAAAAA...tim HAAAAAA...tim 😳
more than show the theme songs were so creative
I was legit in love with this show. This was top tier ITV fantasy/supernatural show for me. And the title music ❤️❤️
HAAAAAA...tim HAAAAAA...tim 😳
I made this thread to collect old songs 😆 youtube par toh ad dekhna padtha hai yaha ad skip hojatha😆all shows had great theme song story bhadmaim jaye. Now a days theybonly show some dayan chudail isse accha gaana bajathe 🤣
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/hindi-tv-shows/5287013/collection-of-best-old-serial-songs