Couldn't agree more. Extremely well said. People are usually scared to speak the truth like this.
Couldn't agree more. Extremely well said. People are usually scared to speak the truth like this.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
haayyiinn
ye kya ho raha hai arrey ye kya ho raha hai bhai ye kya ho raha hai
haayyinn
Yes I love my personality , I love myself .
Even I like my quiet and caring personality.
Which personality you are asking about?😆
Originally posted by: hasini009
Which personality you are asking about?😆
- Online or offline
- inside or outside
- When in group or alone
thinking, feeling and behaving pattern
Originally posted by: hasini009
Which personality you are asking about?😆
- Online or offline
- inside or outside
- When in group or alone
Interesting I want to know all of the above 😆
I love my personality so much. and I want to spend the rest of my life with it❤️
Originally posted by: hasini009
I love my personality so much. and I want to spend the rest of my life with it❤️
apni personality bata rahi ho ya apne boyfriend ke baare mein bata rahi ho 😆
Nhiii 🤷🏽♀️
zara si bhi nhii kya?
Which Bollywood celebrity has the best personality in interviews, whose interviews do you love watching?
5