Round of applause to pratiek n ujjawal for coming in support of yami.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Varun Dhawan liked her tweets too.

priya185 thumbnail

nice to see Yami call them out

Anupama and her teams' reviews have always been biased 

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

The critics have had agenda against Bhai for years. He perseveres ๐Ÿ˜†

Well! People watch movie if THEY like it not because some critic says it's a masterpiece ๐Ÿ˜†

Zarurat se zyada sir chadha rakha hain inn logon ko.

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Someone correct me if I am wrong. Vivek Agnihotri directed Yami in Junooniyat. (That part doesn't need validation.) But that was where she was rumored to have an affair with Pulkit Samrat. He was married to Salman Khan's muh boli behen at the time. Many say that is why Yami for the longest time didn't get big offers. If you ask me I will always blame the committed party in the situation more. Even if the rumors were true. Anyway I shouldn't dig up old graves now. She is married and seems happy. She is also doing great career wise. 

Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

I was just wondering if that is the reason why some critics have always been so against Yami!^

NathuPyare thumbnail

Originally posted by: AlooBhangan13

Someone correct me if I am wrong. Vivek Agnihotri directed Yami in Junooniyat. (That part doesn't need validation.) But that was where she was rumored to have an affair with Pulkit Samrat. He was married to Salman Khan's muh boli behen at the time. Many say that is why Yami for the longest time didn't get big offers. If you ask me I will always blame the committed party in the situation more. Even if the rumors were true. Anyway I shouldn't dig up old graves now. She is married and seems happy. She is also doing great career wise. 

I don't remember the movie's name but yes she was rumoured to have an affair with Pulkit Samrat during that movie. I think urvashi Rautela was also in that movie and she was the one who 'leaked' those rumours. I have to confirm though.

Also i remember she and Vicky kaushal (probably) were on India's got Talent set to promote their movie and were kinda ignored or given a cold reception by Malaika and other hosts of the show.....

Edited by NathuPyare - 2 years ago
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NathuPyare

I don't remember the movie's name but yes she was rumoured to have an affair with Pulkit Samrat during that movie. I think urvashi Rautela was also in that movie and she was the one who 'leaked' those rumours. I have to confirm though.

Also i remember she and Vicky kaushal (probably) were on India's got Talent set to promote their movie and were kinda ignored or given a cold reception by Malaika and other hosts of the show.....

It just seems like Salman Khan (in ways is very nice). But has a lot of power and influence. Messing with him is career suicide. Vivek Oberai would be another example. But Yami Gautam should rightfully be forgiven. Again the committed party is more at fault. Salman if anything should have been more upset with Pulkit.