Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I can understand your prob.. mine n thava bro situation in this forum.. still we are rocking here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
I can understand your prob.. mine n thava bro situation in this forum.. still we are rocking here😆
Shall we all watch together finale?
Jothi n surya u guys won't watch so if we do LU do join us😊
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Shall we all watch together finale?
Jothi n surya u guys won't watch so if we do LU do join us😊
Sure... aana evlo hours?😆... I will watch the last part last 1 hour... 6-7 hrs laam poduvaan... I can't see repeated ads pa... ipo enna movie nu Vera therla🤔
Originally posted by: EmeraldStar
Shall we all watch together finale?
Jothi n surya u guys won't watch so if we do LU do join us😊
When will they telecast finale dear?
Originally posted by: ...Tiana...
Sure... aana evlo hours?😆... I will watch the last part last 1 hour... 6-7 hrs laam poduvaan... I can't see repeated ads pa... ipo enna movie nu Vera therla🤔
Anbarivu and Maran 😆
I knew it you wouldn't watch that ❤️ 🤣 bb5 yeh evaalu kastama poichu 😆shaapppaaaaOriginally posted by: EmeraldStar
Me too not watching.. only promos😆
I'm good..
Missed u too🤗
We are club members🤣🤣
aweeee missed too you Tina 🤗apuram sethupathi matter ennachu? 🤣
Originally posted by: IamCrazySeven
aweeee missed too you Tina 🤗apuram sethupathi matter ennachu? 🤣
I switched to Anupamaa 🤣
partner 🤗Originally posted by: sulaayini
Hi, everyone!! Hope all of you are doing good❤️
