DID Lil Masters Discussion Topic #1

Posted: 1 years ago

HALLELUJAH!! 

Chalo aa jao sab ke sab!

Originally posted by Haal-e-Dil

i dont watch bt i will stalk

SD4 bhi tum kaha dekhte the? 🤣Keep stalking so that we can get darshan of your weird DPs 😆

Originally posted by Justice4Samosa

SD4 bhi tum kaha dekhte the? 🤣Keep stalking so that we can get darshan of your weird DPs 😆

sd4 bas Flo and sir. Rest all IDC 

Did ka set is so thakela and the kids are bekar too. 

Originally posted by Justice4Samosa

HALLELUJAH!! 

Chalo aa jao sab ke sab!

Hahaaaa… I haven’t watched any epi, saw some promos here and there. The kids are so tiny. 😅🤣 But will keep stalking the page for updates. Also kinda waiting for DDJ SD team, your guess was right, 🤩🥳, it’s a true dream team, really happy especially for star boi Aneesh and Pari. I was watching his Sitaro ke mehfil act again the other day, such a hero. 😍 

Also I’m so excited for the Tamil dance series, mostly for Vivek (SD2 ), seems like he has a good chunk of role in it. 🥳🥳🥳

Edited by RomyaForever - 1 years ago

Rupsa’s grand premiere performance if anyone haven’t watch it. This girl kya bolu I loved this performance 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CcHzpXFK70b/?hl=en

Also momma did you watch yesterday’s episode?

Now the forum is opened properly.

I am watching DID for Rupsa, but why is her performances not been shown when the episodes air? 

I am a huge fan and have been following her since SD3.

Can anyone tell me if she performed last week when Shahid Kapoor was the guest? If yes, was her performance again cut from the episode? 

Originally posted by xaviara

I am watching DID for Rupsa, but why is her performances not been shown when the episodes air? 

I am a huge fan and have been following her since SD3.

Can anyone tell me if she performed last week when Shahid Kapoor was the guest? If yes, was her performance again cut from the episode? 

We too have no idea why Zee is doing such step motherly treatment with Rupsa. She performed on the Aruna Irani episode. In Shahid episode just danced with Shahid.

Did they post her performance separately anywhere else? Like they did for her Grand Premier Performance?