Romance meter malfunction - error! error!

Posted: 1 years ago

* so I caught up on the episodes and instead of swooning, I was cracking up mostly. 🀣 okay my arylie romance meter is malfunctioning today much like our detail oriented aryan singh rathore who is worried about the location of green field and the number of sheep.

The BP machine in the back read 120/80 and I died laughing. For those not aware, that is normal BP. Plus, that looked like the most uncomfortable pillow ever with Aryan's head in the middle and it squishing out. Poor thing, he looked so uncomfortable like he was getting a neck crick. πŸ˜‚ And no canola IV or anything. So much so for head injury. πŸ€£

Romance meter malfunction: 30%

Okay, it is supposed to be sweet but I was rolling with laughter. Why is he massaging her head like: she has a headache or he is putting oil on her hair? This is not the advertisement for Amurtajan or coconut oil πŸ€£ No wonder she woke up all groggy and confused thinking he woke her up on purpose. Aryan babu, please work on lighter touch next time. πŸ˜‚

Romance meter malfunction: 60%

I am sorry but who gives sweets to a patient? πŸ€£Especially when they have supposed to pump him with medicines. I am immediately thinking - doesn't steriods and other painkillers raise your insulin level? Also for someone looking so healthy, he didn't need to be spoon fed. πŸ€£ Never mind that she looked so happy feeding him. Why not give him something like congee or curd rice or something with no salt and totally bland? Has anyone seen hospital food for patients? πŸ˜‚

Romance meter malfunction: 75% 

This one had me cracking up. The previous scene has him so weak that he needed to be spoon fed and now, he is dressed and in the hallway ready to growl at her before he gets discharged. Wah, that is amazing recovery. Who is the doctor on duty? πŸ€£ Also, if the creatives are going to tie this bandage on his head, can we atleast have some spot of blood or maybe some spot of dettol? Otherwise, he just looks like wannabe Rocky or Rambo with the head tie around his head in the fighting mode. πŸ€£πŸ€£If he was in a cute mood, he would be disco dancer. πŸ€£

Watch Disco Dancer | Netflix

Romance meter malfunction: 85%

So there you go friends, any suggestions on how to reduce the romance meter malfunction? πŸ€£

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago

Yep... My suggestion is turn off your logics πŸ€£

Originally posted by SundariP

Yep... My suggestion is turn off your logics πŸ€£

bwahahaha.... I wish. I was cracking up when Aryan asked where was the field because I am like that many times. πŸ€£It just adds to the comic feel of romance for me I guess. πŸ˜†

Originally posted by mango.falooda

bwahahaha.... I wish. I was cracking up when Aryan asked where was the field because I am like that many times. πŸ€£It just adds to the comic feel of romance for me I guess. πŸ˜†

I think all were cracking on that, it was a real surprise twist πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

Originally posted by SundariP

I think all were cracking on that, it was a real surprise twist πŸ‘€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I was waiting for him to ask for more details like what time of year it was and the weather. πŸ˜‚

Had a good laugh when he asked what he was supposed to with all the 42 sheep. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ I wanted to suggest "biriyani??" 🀣

Edited by mango.falooda - 1 years ago

This is nothing as compared to last time 🀣🀣

Aryan was on ventilator and suffered from head injury, internal injuries and some broken ribs. He got discharged on same day and punched Akt black and blue in same hospital hallway where he was counting his last breaths 😏

But if you want to see an epic hospital scene..nothing matches up with MHRW's epic nail head injury.  ML required brain surgery and 4 bottles of rare blood to recover from it in the morning.

By night he was ready with a Date night plan to woo his wife 😌🀣🀣🀣

Bhai started watching that show, when does the ML become tolerable in that?

Only 4 episodes in, also ventured in phorum-wa and saw you ladies had great fun there ☺️

Originally posted by Wilddreams

This is nothing as compared to last time 🀣🀣

Aryan was on ventilator and suffered from head injury, internal injuries and some broken ribs. He got discharged on same day and punched Akt black and blue in same hospital hallway where he was counting his last breaths 😏

But if you want to see an epic hospital scene..nothing matches up with MHRW's epic nail head injury.  ML required brain surgery and 4 bottles of rare blood to recover from it in the morning.

By night he was ready with a Date night plan to woo his wife 😌🀣🀣🀣

🀣🀣 πŸ€£Those who have some sort of medical training would probably laugh till their tummies hurt no?? Hospital scenes are supposed to be dramatic but how can we not laugh when they are so absurd -- post surgery recovery includes date with wife. Wah, love the magic elixir. Like Aryan says, "in that case, why need doctors?" πŸ˜‚

Expect all the abnormality from this abnormal couple πŸ€£..