I'm not too fond of idli, but I love dosa!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm not too fond of idli, but I love dosa!
Originally posted by: Miniwatch
You must be so excited!
Yeah this is the only thing that stops me from moving out of South India. Family and dosa ๐คฃ
U too dosa lover? Me too๐คฃ
Dosa is my all time go to food.โค๏ธ
Dosa kisse pasand nhi aa skta yr... ๐๐๐
Ha ha, yeah, i always have dosa batter in my fridge. Always!
After that 'll be less active till May end๐
Are I'm watering to eat now.. Abhi to ban nhi skta... Bs kro... ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Tera kya hai bhai tab..
Ghee roast n masala dosa๐๐
Ok topic change karte for you raani.
This mini is becoming savage! I'm jealous now ๐คฃ
https://twitter.com/MiniForCake/status/1512100635239677954?s=20&t=FppxyiFBIO3V4Ar2sTS0lw
A 70-75 year old woman somehow gets hired as housekeeping staff member in a hotel First day: she got locked inside the washroom and had to be...
9