Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
โWhole Country is playing against 11 guysโ
I had to Google to understand what you mean ๐คช
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
โWhole Country is playing against 11 guysโ
I had to Google to understand what you mean ๐คช
Context: India vs South Africa
if u didn't watch that series u wont get it๐
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
50 for Shaw๐ฒ๐ anyone has him in prediction?
I have him for 6s but looks like ill get zero points today
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
Context: India vs South Africa
if u didn't watch that series u wont get it๐
I did watch it but I still didn't know what you meant ๐คฃ
Now I do... after Google mami refreshed memory
well actually the reason i set this dp was cause of BD vs SA test series
I did watch it but I still didn't know what you meant ๐คฃ
Now I do... after Google mami refreshed memory
i never seen this much biased umpiring before
and I recalled of IND vs SA
so as a jazbatti fan, I set this as my DP๐คฃ
He and Pant have the most 6s so far
I forgot who I predicted for 6s ๐คฃ
He hit most 6s with Pant so u can get it
i almost swapped pant and warner for most runs and sixes thankfully I didn't ๐
He and Pant have the most 6s so far
I forgot who I predicted for 6s ๐คฃ
Originally posted by: RandomWaliLadki
i almost swapped pant and warner for most runs and sixes thankfully I didn't ๐
I actually don't remember my runs prediction either ๐คฃ
Bas itna pata hai I predicted KL for mom ๐คฃ
after that match suddenly most BD fans love VK๐คฃ
Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...
https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...
Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...
🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Delhi Capitals, 70th Match, Kolkata🏏 Kolkata Knight Riders hold a clear edge over Delhi Capitals in Match...
🏏IPL 2026: Rajasthan Royals vs Delhi Capitals, 43rd Match Jaipur🏏 The wait is finally over. Mitchell Starc is available to play for Delhi...
33