I’m getting scared for priya
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I’m getting scared for priya
tu bhi nakal kar Rahi hai😉
you ruk…. First..🤗 fir …🤣🤣🤣 Akal rest ke baad Doud Rahi hai Teri…🤣Originally posted by: JustAnEngineer
एक चुटकी सिंदूर की कीमत तुम क्या जानो Bana बहन।
ईश्वर का आशीर्वाद की ताज है एक चुटकी सिंदूर
यह सारी बकवास सीरियल चलने का राज है एक चुटकी सिंदूर
सिंदूर वर्षा से फ्लाइंग सौसर सिंदूर और खून भरी मांग
कितने सारे चेहरे हैं इस चुटकी सिंदूर का।
३ खेलो सिंदूर, गंगाजल, बचाते हुए आंसू, छुपाते हुए सच, भगवान की घंटी और वजन।
ITV दुनिया में इन सारे शक्तियों की वजह से सारे चमत्कार होते हैं!
also she was having Suhagan ki Nishan , Mangal sutra and sindoor in the hotel ujwaldeep🤣
Anyone felt that in today sneak peak when nandani was speaking ram reaction was different like he understood nandani fake Concern for him especially when nandani said that agar priya ki jagah tum hote toh
Originally posted by: Red_eyes94
I’m getting scared for priya
Why? Ram ko hote hue Priya ka kuch nahi hoga
I did too… episode ke baad dekh te hai… yaha edit me Pura pata nahi chaltaOriginally posted by: Monaparekh12
Anyone felt that in today sneak peak when nandani was speaking ram reaction was different like he understood nandani fake Concern for him especially when nandani said that agar priya ki jagah tum hote toh
Arre yaar, bandha itna excited hai aur mom ne zaara khel bigaad diya …
I see that both NM and DP are hunchbacked. Not good for actors but anyways they are successful actors
I hope no MU for RaYa
Originally posted by: 5KKNCZVYBDYKZWZO
Arre yaar, bandha itna excited hai aur mom ne zaara khel bigaad diya …
I see that both NM and DP are hunchbacked. Not good for actors but anyways they are successful actors
On an unrelated note,
Nakuul's costumes are very ill fitting these days. Either he's lost weight or they've changed stylists 🤔
Priya's clothes are different too 🤔
On an unrelated note,
Nakuul's costumes are very ill fitting these days. Either he's lost weight or they've changed stylists 🤔
Priya's clothes are different too 🤔
Idhar story nai samaj aa rahi aur baate costume pe pahunch gayi hai 🤪