Why can't there be a trivia kinda contest on F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😔😔😔
I am not for sheep ones
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why can't there be a trivia kinda contest on F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😔😔😔
I am not for sheep ones
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Why can't there be a trivia kinda contest on F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😔😔😔
I am not for sheep ones
Sheep khelne mein log keh rahe ki friends ke baare mein kuch nahi pata, aap keh rahe sheep nahi pata, wo din woh ooparqaala kahega (mujhse), tujhe jeena nahi aata🥲
nahhh not a friends fan
fan Hona zaroori nhi google hona zaroori hai🤣
Knock knock do you wanna play 😳
Zeal ko puchna ka bhi faida nhi 🤓formality k lye puch leti ho Phr bhi
Originally posted by: Serpensortia
Why can't there be a trivia kinda contest on F.R.I.E.N.D.S 😔😔😔
I am not for sheep ones
Hey Shiri if possible organise a game like ITV one u organised in Nov.. i couldnt play coz of my exams
she is already organizing 😳Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Hey Shiri if possible organise a game like ITV one u organised in Nov.. i couldnt play coz of my exams
Check pandya store forum😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Wanna play?
Do I want to play when I've seen maybe 5 random episodes of friends in my life
Go on then Might as well Google will be my friend 😆
Sign me up!
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Hey Shiri if possible organise a game like ITV one u organised in Nov.. i couldnt play coz of my exams
Currently I am busy with the Pandya Store Shaadi Contest. Will plan something soon 🤗