this!!!!- 👆 the nation what’s to know 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
this!!!!- 👆 the nation what’s to know 🤣
Apologies for barging into this forum and this thread. But after reading the comment and your response, couldn't resist.
The "fact" has me intrigued too. 😆
BTW, I'm Suvika, writer by profession and a silent viewer of both the show and this forum.
You guys are too much curious😆 I think in yrkkh s2 naira was more romantic than karthik. I have seen some clips where she initiated this 😆 but have not watched the show. 😆 today's epi i cant comment much as i have not watched it yet to know why abhi looked desperate as far as i know from yesterdays epi he was just hugging her 🤣
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
You guys are too much curious😆 I think in yrkkh s2 naira was more romantic than karthik. I have seen some clips where she initiated this 😆 but have not watched the show. 😆 today's epi i cant comment much as i have not watched it yet to know why abhi looked desperate as far as i know from yesterdays epi he was just hugging her 🤣
You misunderstood. I wasn't talking about Abhira at all. My curiosity was on the P.S that was written - guys want do it more than girls - comment. It was a generalized statement.
i understood. 👍🏼
You misunderstood. I wasn't talking about Abhira at all. My curiosity was on the P.S that was written - guys want do it more than girls - comment. It was a generalized statement.
the abhi part was for the person who made the post as she tagged me 😊 i forgot to tag her 😊
Originally posted by: firewings_diya
i understood. 👍🏼
the abhi part was for the person who made the post as she tagged me 😊 i forgot to tag her 😊
He wasn't exactly desperate. I would say tur**d on. 😆
haha i am yet to watch that scene 😆