Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats
At least she doesn't lust after married men..that's the difference..
Agree if you start comparing her to Pakhi but the topic is on Sai behaviour thanks for tagging me.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shivanya.SRats
At least she doesn't lust after married men..that's the difference..
Agree if you start comparing her to Pakhi but the topic is on Sai behaviour thanks for tagging me.
I guess the makers r caught in their own web. They want to show a girl who is fierce , independent and career oriented . But the drawing room fights also give the highest trps ...and her tashan with pakhi....for that, sai must be a part of bickering gang . In order for her to stay, she needs to be virats wife.
I don't see anything great in sai except that she doesn't take shit but gives it back with Interest. Otherwise she is a normal itv bau.
I guess the makers r caught in their own web. They want to show a girl who is fierce , independent and career oriented . But the drawing room fights also give the highest trps ...and her tashan with pakhi....for that, sai must be a part of bickering gang . In order for her to stay, she needs to be virats wife.
I don't see anything great in sai except that she doesn't take shit but gives it back with Interest. Otherwise she is a normal itv bau.
I know...love stories there are much better.. the only difference here is people now enjoy her bickering with the Chavannis ..there is nothing much to see or ship in this character..Though she started differently...
I won’t be surprise if tomorrow Sai will eat Virat kinper ki dhul
Most weakest female lead