he is your grand son 😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
he is your grand son 😡😡
Ian toh daamad hai 😡 Grand daughter ke husband pe Nazar rakhti hai ab yeh buddhi Amma 😡
Oh surely u cant coz i hv Mr A's shield to protect myself😎

he is your grand son 😡😡
Lagta hai aaj tum hara rishta khatam kar ke hi maanogi
Don't tell me the person jiski kaapein taang rahi hain is she not he 😯
yeh kon Bhoot hai 😲😲Originally posted by: LazyBing
Am I not very much present here right now?? Or yall can’t see me? 🥺😭
I feel like I haven’t spoken to you for 84 years cause I have no clue when your exam was 😲🤣
It will be fun 😭
Husband sy husbands ki list ban gayi
I know only two of them aur kitny hain.
Theres enough fro a cricket team 😆
🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 grandma mat kro yeh 😡 ab Ashley ko nhi dogi danish Ashley ko 😒
Ian is your husband as well
Hinna you betrayed Haroon 😭