Wondering if there will be a grand reception
haan Bhai, kyun nahi 😆
mere hissab se ye standard functions to honge hi lol
Mehendi , Sangeet, shaadi and reception 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Wondering if there will be a grand reception
haan Bhai, kyun nahi 😆
mere hissab se ye standard functions to honge hi lol
Mehendi , Sangeet, shaadi and reception 😆
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’ll be watching Deepika…
Every move she makes, every step she takes, every sm post she makes… 😆
LOL. Oh my goodness, I wonder what she'll do to steal the thunder from the bride this time...
It’s in mumbai right at his family home?
Atleast we’ll get pap pics.
Vickat ki shadi mein logon ke outfits judge karne ka maza baki reh gaya. Idhar poora hoga.
I cannot wait for their reception.
I know everyone is gunna come. The reception thread is gunna epic. 😂
Can't wait to troll everyone🤪
Also, Aloo are PR drama shuru.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb-j6OOrpgf/?utm_medium=copy_link
If true, congrats to them!
Wondering if there will be a grand reception
Bas shadi ho jaye, baaki sab zaroor hoga😆
Originally posted by: Nishita123
haan Bhai, kyun nahi 😆
mere hissab se ye standard functions to honge hi lolMehendi , Sangeet, shaadi and reception 😆
I hope we do get pics and videos
I hope it’s like Sonam’s wedding, sab guest sab event ke pics and small clips 👍🏼
Originally posted by: Nishita123
I hope it’s like Sonam’s wedding, sab guest sab event ke pics and small clips 👍🏼
Sonam's wedding thread was a dream...so much positivity...so much fun...❤️
Originally posted by: blue-ice.1
Sonam's wedding thread was a dream...so much positivity...so much fun...❤️
right? It was like whole forum came together to celebrate, 400 pages of celebrations, celebrities, dresses, dance and Anil Kapoor’s khana kha ke jaana 😆🤩
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3