Congratulations to the couple 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Congratulations to the couple 🥳
I’ll be watching Deepika…
Every move she makes, every step she takes, every sm post she makes… 😆

Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’ll be watching Deepika…
Every move she makes, every step she takes, every sm post she makes… 😆
Someone said "Time to unarchive." 😆
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’ll be watching Deepika…
Every move she makes, every step she takes, every sm post she makes… 😆
This is what I am afraid.. this thread also will become Ranbir Alia wedding thread less, DP mocking thread more 😆
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’ll be watching Deepika…
Every move she makes, every step she takes, every sm post she makes… 😆
Peggy vaghera hogi.
Originally posted by: TheMinion
I’ll be watching Deepika…
Every move she makes, every step she takes, every sm post she makes… 😆
I’m doing the same😆
Chalo accha hain Alia is wearing Manish Malhotra, bored of seeing Sabya in every bolly wedding
Finally they're getting married. I toh am more interested in seeing their wedding looks and costumes. 🤩
Chalo accha hain Alia is wearing Manish Malhotra, bored of seeing Sabya in every bolly wedding
If she is wearing Manish Malhotra, it’s gonna be bling bling shit. But Sabyasachi is overrated as well, so let’s see
Wondering if there will be a grand reception
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
3