Mujhe bhi Ankush pasand hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mujhe bhi Ankush pasand hai
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Kaun nahin pasand 😆
Dekho na, meri har pasand madam ko pasand hai 😆
He's not my husband yet, so chill
I’m obsessed with this song atm. So soulful.💙
I just have a soft corner for him since II days❤️
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
Since Afreen wasn’t original. I’d give the crown to this song
...
😆lol what's this- role reversal? the guy is singing in a high-strung voice as if he's just been castrated, and the woman is singing like she's a man. Sux.
nice song. Hadn't heard it before. How many hours did you have to spend listening to coke junk to find one that's good?😆
Originally posted by: BirdieNumNum
nice song. Hadn't heard it before. How many hours did you have to spend listening to coke junk to find one that's good?😆
You liked it? cue my surprised face
I was YouTubing Ali Zafar one fine day last year and came across this gem. I couldn't understand a single word and had to look up its English translation. 😆 I like the beats and how it all builds up to a climax.
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dds7dntoXJz/?stkn=ZzY3dHNkMzExcmhk
https://variety.com/2026/film/news/ramayana-release-date-sony-1236849917/
Mark it Sept 29 Btw title track over 30 M views already https://x.com/gaurav_5599/status/2103419123246248205?s=46 t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg
https://youtu.be/2OHEEy_qhyE?si=q6HVIhAelHnqqs2C
. https://youtu.be/Y1L01J5fhDY?si=L27cpzcfTqP6r5IZ
5