Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
It got merged with 5 months old thread ๐คฆ
Did the whole 1+7=8 aka infinity scare Biru?๐
I know why you said this ๐คฃ๐คฃ๐คฃGood it's not April 17th๐
I can't believe this man is getting married. 15 year. Has it really been that long? I have seen all highs and lows of his professional life. Hope this year brings some sort of stability and peace for him both personally and professionally

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani
Who would have thought Alia is gonna be the Kapoor Bahu One day. Something that Deepika/Katrina dream of but couldnโt get ๐
i think they dodged a bullet...seriously. And i m not saying this out of spite for ranbir.. I just think he wasnt right for them. They both are married to men who adore them to bits anyway. Kapoors are snobs. Alia belongs to their society. She ll handle ranbir's mood swings well
Are they really called #AlooBir by their fans or is it just a trolling name? ๐ค
Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan
Kisne mera mehnat ka thread merge kiya re๐ก
I am angrily pissed off with these stupid mods. They wont put a stop at hate posts or political posts. The only thing they can do is save the skin of their favourite members and be a killjoy for everyone else. Mods have made IF a flop site through their years of hard work. No wonder members keep leaving.
Hence I am boycotting #AlooBir's wedding. Bhaad me jay woh dono aur yeh thread. ๐ค๐ค
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ddohf7pKNIq/?stkn=bHk4NGJoMGV2dHdo
Shah Rukh Khan, Ranbir and Alia new Rungta Steel advertisement https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YxFDRhdX3U
Celebrity Ganesh Chaturthi photos with their family https://www.instagram.com/p/DdQ2QMuiASQ/?stkn=MWIzZmsyb2ZjaHhrbw==
Rani Mukherji’s mother Krishna passed away Om Shanti https://www.instagram.com/p/DdldUduKckA/?stkn=MWR3ajA3eDh6M2VrdA==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DdYn6vbxFVs/?stkn=OHh5YmduMzFwN2Jp
7