I even told you my name in atrangi game 😡
Kis larke ka name Aisha Fatima hota hai😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I even told you my name in atrangi game 😡
Kis larke ka name Aisha Fatima hota hai😡
Kuch nayaa sochna padega ab FF k lie phr se search krna padega ab 🤣🤣Originally posted by: hasini009
ek match bhi pakki nahi hai. if we start ‘matchmaking business’, we go bankrupt on opening day itself
I even told you my name in atrangi game 😡
Kis larke ka name Aisha Fatima hota hai😡
Thousand apologies
Please forgive this error 😆
I have lost faith in humanity.
How the heck Sonu d"""" arsy lat maraoing on ff
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
WHATHEFCUK. You’re mentioning my rejection in the opening thread itself?
Its okay. I also got rejected by Thug remember🥺 hence his new UN to keep me away from him
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Its okay. I also got rejected by Thug remember🥺 hence his new UN to keep me away from him
You were trying to make him husband number ? How many ? 😂
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Nothing, he was crying that nobody chose him as a favourite, while posting Shahid Kapoor gifs. I told him that Shahid's tiny nipples in Padmavat made me cry. Then he posted an image of a man with gigantic boobs and I used Akshay Kumar's image to show my appreciation. THE END.
Omg. That's outrageous.
BTW what's this sexy photo that we are talking about?
Asking for research purposes.
Oh, so you are ChotaShakil's dulhan, nice to make your acquaintance, ChotaShakil is a lovely boy. ❤️
Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420
I have lost faith in humanity.
How the heck Sonu d"""" arsy lat maraoing on ff
FF likes Arsalan's sexy voice, she has decided to spend the rest of her life listening to Arsalan janab singing sweet nothings in to her ear.
Parantu tereko kyun itni khujli, teri setting ho gayi hai bhai. FF ko bhul ja.
no I m his sister choti Havana or mein apne bhai chota shakil k lie Dulhan dhundh rahi hooOriginally posted by: Heisenberg17_
Oh, so you are ChotaShakil's dulhan, nice to make your acquaintance, ChotaShakil is a lovely boy. ❤️
Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...
I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...
Repeated topic
Please delete
Delete this topic
249