Member Topic : Matchmaking between Members ?- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

149

Views

12.4k

Users

27

Likes

443

Frequent Posters

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
9th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: IXIRVPNN4RERAR6E


Nathu likes your hacker?



So Mish Is the one who has been hacking me?! 🤨

K4WODTDNYUGAET5J thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Your lucky you got to see it happen up close


I wasn’t informed 😒😒

You weren't informed because there was NOTHING to inform!

I can't believe Heisen has left me stranded to fight you losers alone.

Crazy Fight GIFs | Tenor

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

WHATHEFCUK. You’re mentioning my rejection in the opening thread itself?

Maaro Maro GIF - Maaro Maro Mujhe - Discover & Share GIFs


*slaps you*


Since you posted the 'Maaro mujhe maaro' gif.

OWOJARHPGJXDHGZS thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

WHATHEFCUK. You’re mentioning my rejection in the opening thread itself?

Maaro Maro GIF - Maaro Maro Mujhe - Discover & Share GIFs


Why does Arsalan never get any anxiety? 😭

K4WODTDNYUGAET5J thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22


*slaps you*


Since you posted the 'Maaro mujhe maaro' gif.

Soap Opera India GIF - Soap Opera India Slap Face - Discover & Share GIFs

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: Q7CKM3QT7QRHNFPV


Why does Arsalan never get any anxiety? 😭

Arsalan has self confidence to the extreme

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

You weren't informed because there was NOTHING to inform!

I can't believe Heisen has left me stranded to fight you losers alone.

Crazy Fight GIFs | Tenor

What really happened ? Batao 🤔 😂

K4WODTDNYUGAET5J thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What really happened ? Batao 🤔 😂

Nothing, he was crying that nobody chose him as a favourite, while posting Shahid Kapoor gifs. I told him that Shahid's tiny nipples in Padmavat made me cry. Then he posted an image of a man with gigantic boobs and I used Akshay Kumar's image to show my appreciation. THE END.

AWFMLJWPCE7IBFHN thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#19

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Nothing, he was crying that nobody chose him as a favourite, while posting Shahid Kapoor gifs. I told him that Shahid's tiny nipples in Padmavat made me cry. Then he posted an image of a man with gigantic boobs and I used Akshay Kumar's image to show my appreciation. THE END.


I was reading along and laughing but had to stop by just to AWW at the sincerity with which you're giving us the play by play of what actually happened. 🥺


Yeah .. cuz that's gonna make a whole of difference to the daily swayamvar here. 😆😆

hasini009 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#20

Ye matchmaking kya hain. What’s happening here, I’ve no clue?😔

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 1 months ago

"Toxic" movie - Members review and Box office thread

Detailed member review posted n the below link. https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/168032068 ---...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

I have often wondered: what actually makes us fall in love with someone? I wouldn't say something as transient as looks. Attraction may begin...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: MsWhiskerson · 1 months ago

Repeated topic

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

Please delete

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

Delete this topic

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".