Pata nahi usko yeh cute nickname pasand kyou nahi hai😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Pata nahi usko yeh cute nickname pasand kyou nahi hai😒
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Pata nahi usko yeh cute nickname pasand kyou nahi hai😒
Itne pyaar se Chotu bulata hu main usko, lekin ye nalayak, isko pasand hi nahi aata
Even mein bhi apny younger Kabhi Kabhi brother ko Chotu kehti hoon😔 woh bhi pasand nahi karta hai 😕
Itne pyaar se Chotu bulata hu main usko, lekin ye nalayak, isko pasand hi nahi aata
Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
Even mein bhi apny younger Kabhi Kabhi brother ko Chotu kehti hoon😔 woh bhi pasand nahi karta hai 😕
Sab gande bacche hain😔
Itne pyaar se Chotu bulata hu main usko, lekin ye nalayak, isko pasand hi nahi aata
OMG, the two of you! 🤣
Yaar, aap hamare personal status-symbol Guru-ji - jo aap bulaye, woh hi uchit🤓
Abhi aap se bahut kuch seekhna hai (so I can use all that gyaan to open my own spiritual ashram in the heart of Texas😈)
Originally posted by: Intoxicator
OMG, the two of you! 🤣
Yaar, aap hamare personal status-symbol Guru-ji - jo aap bulaye, woh hi uchit🤓
Abhi aap se bahut kuch seekhna hai (so I can use all that gyaan to open my own spiritual ashram in the heart of Texas😈)
Dekha snow Chotu maan gayi
It’s nearly 5am here I’m going back to sleep I feel tired 🥱💤Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97
It's only 5 o'clock in the morning and I am still awake 😔
Dekha snow Chotu maan gayi
I'm legit probably the biggest Chotu around🤣
I guess it can be ironic...
It's 7 o'clock in the morning😔good night sweet dreams🤧Originally posted by: Moonlight493
It’s nearly 5am here I’m going back to sleep I feel tired 🥱💤
I didn't know your nickname Guru Ji hai😕Originally posted by: Intoxicator
OMG, the two of you! 🤣
Yaar, aap hamare personal status-symbol Guru-ji - jo aap bulaye, woh hi uchit🤓
Abhi aap se bahut kuch seekhna hai (so I can use all that gyaan to open my own spiritual ashram in the heart of Texas😈)