Drabble ke naam oe os hi tha🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Drabble ke naam oe os hi tha🤣
Drabble 100 words ka hota hai Dobi Ritu🤣
OHHH PUH-LEASEEE 🤣
There's no word limit.
Technically a drabble is a prose kind of a piece that has one or no dialogues. 😎
My piece fits the category and it is VERY SHORT as far as I'm concerned. Less than 2k?
I applaud myself.
PS : Tumko tho yakeen nahi tha naaaaaaa ki aaraha hai kuch 🤔huh!
Originally posted by: EuphoricDamsel.
OHHH PUH-LEASEEE 🤣
There's no word limit.
Technically a drabble is a prose kind of a piece that has one or no dialogues. 😎
My piece fits the category and it is VERY SHORT as far as I'm concerned. Less than 2k?
I applaud myself.
PS : Tumko tho yakeen nahi tha naaaaaaa ki aaraha hai kuch 🤔huh!
Hey bhagwan, mujhse zyaada mood swings hai tere 🤣
true, less than 2k and you! That's a first
Excited to read
Congratulations for changing colour bub!!! ❤️