and akshu will do chanta 🤣that will be super fun, abhi will do dhappa 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
and akshu will do chanta 🤣that will be super fun, abhi will do dhappa 🤣
jyaada gyaan ka natija hai ye 🤪
Need to revise my gyaan clearly 🤡
arey yaar i laughed when i saw those photos 🤣she is holidaying in kashmit I guess posting some fancy dress pics🤣
teachers will be so happy to hear this 🤣
welcome aa ke gaayab bhi ho gayi🤣
Ab aa gayi na 🤣
Then I am releived 🤣Originally posted by: 3RZ6OLCO2RG5SUDT
arey i don't take fees from devils yaar...don't worry 🤣
thank god that you are a devil for once.. haina?? 🤣Then I am releived 🤣
Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Hello hello hello 🤗
Look look who is here,
How is everything, I've misplaced my peace though
Help me find it pls
Originally posted by: aishapl013
Look look who is here,
How is everything, I've misplaced my peace though
Help me find it pls

They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0