should I say same pinch or is that implied?? 🤣I agree shefali and parth look good together and have lots of potential too🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
should I say same pinch or is that implied?? 🤣I agree shefali and parth look good together and have lots of potential too🤣
with kaand maata around drama was ensured🤣Let's not forget that kheer literally takes 5 mins to make 🤣 But ITV hai, toh drama toh hoga na 😆
grey to abhi se hai , arohi ke saath mil ke shaayad vamp bhi ho jaaye🤣Originally posted by: Bhavisweet03
Yeah but in future I think she will become vamp. But Rajan sir k show me typical vamp to nahi hoti. So may be grey character for sure.
now to its all the more responsibiliy of ours🤣theek hai... defend the bechara bacha... aarohi is after him anyways 🤣
they can use amonia free color for their greys🤣bechare abhira are going to have grey hairs within the next few months if these kaands keep up 🤣
akshu ke aage na🤣
she is holidaying in kashmit I guess posting some fancy dress pics🤣maybe mimi will come back with a deadly sickness from the mandir and she will have to be admitted 🤣
that will be super fun, abhi will do dhappa 🤣yes!! her guard should stay down !!! that way it will be even more fun when she gets caught
red devil made an appearance after so long... I was getting used to purple wala 🤣or course 😈
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0