Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Kuch kuch hota hai.
The ending couldn’t be more perfect. No complaints.
Kal Ho Na Ho.
Again perfect. From the start, I liked Rohit and Naina as a pair and so the end makes total sense to me. While I felt bad that Aman was gone but that’s life.
What I really want to change is
This forum stop discussing these 2 movies. I like them and all this whining every month makes me wanna delete some posts. 😆
Originally posted by: QDHVMV2VBKF2FD22
Kuch kuch hota hai.
The ending couldn’t be more perfect. No complaints.
Right? Those two garbage people deserved each other. Aman bach Gaya, paagaljali uska jeena haraam kar deti.😆
Originally posted by: Mishh007
Right? Those two garbage people deserved each other. Aman bach Gaya, paagaljali uska jeena haraam kar deti.😆
No bahen maaf kar.
I grew up on KKHH. Me ko Rahul Aur Anjali pasand hai. 😆
Originally posted by: 2FOOINAXX4JPJKCS
No bahen maaf kar.
I grew up on KKHH. Me ko Rahul Aur Anjali pasand hai. 😆
So you decided to join the enemy.
Koi apna nahi raha.😭
Originally posted by: MAUPGGJ4RLTDMKZK
No bahen maaf kar.
I grew up on KKHH. Me ko Rahul Aur Anjali pasand hai. 😆
FINALLY! 😭
Hi Nimbu 🥺

Saawariya. It irritated me to no end.
Saawariya. It irritated me to no end.
So you liked the rest of the movie?🤓
https://www.timesnownews.com/entertainment-news/reviews/daayra-movie-review-kareena-kapoor-khan-meghna-gulzar-prithviraj-sukumaran-battle-over-ju
Feel free to discuss any movies you've recently watched. Link to previous thread !
https://www.instagram.com/p/DZbud6sCC-I/?igsh=b25nbWZuazJ3bTBo
https://www.instagram.com/p/DdrJ56szF-5/?stkn=MXVwYjhlOHoydGJwdQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Dci6kcRKBz_/?igsi=MXJjMnhic3g5anNydw==
33