🏏IPL 2022: M 12 : Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Lucknow Super Giants 🏏- Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

238

Views

10k

Users

21

Likes

255

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 years ago
#31

Thanks for tag , I have sent my answers

Posted: 4 years ago
#32

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Kya pakau teams hain dono๐Ÿ˜ต

fr ๐Ÿคฃ , I want Kane to leave SRH so that I can completely ignore its existence ๐Ÿ˜Œ
Posted: 4 years ago
#33

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

fr ๐Ÿคฃ , I want Kane to leave SRH so that I can completely ignore its existence ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Haina, Kane deserve better.

Posted: 4 years ago
#34

Kock out๐Ÿฅบ mere pts๐Ÿฅบ

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#35

LSG lost their 1st wicket.

Posted: 4 years ago
#36

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

fr ๐Ÿคฃ , I want Kane to leave SRH so that I can completely ignore its existence ๐Ÿ˜Œ

I hope kane makes srh win

Posted: 4 years ago
#37

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

fr ๐Ÿคฃ , I want Kane to leave SRH so that I can completely ignore its existence ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Ikr. I wanna support him but I don't wanna support SRH

Savera84 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago
#38

LSG 8 for 1 in two overs.

Rahul on 7

Lewis yet to score.

Posted: 4 years ago
#39

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Kock out๐Ÿฅบ mere pts๐Ÿฅบ

He got out? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mere bhi pts gaye

Posted: 4 years ago
#40

Originally posted by: Bee222

He got out? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Mere bhi pts gaye

Haan he got out in 2nd over๐Ÿฅบ

Related Topics

Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: SoniRita ยท 4 months ago

🏏IPL 2026: Kolkata Knight Riders vs Sunrisers Hyderabad, 45th Match, Hyderabad🏏 A red ball jagging around was not quite the visual you...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 6 months ago

Most matches before captaining in IPL 200 - Ravindra Jadeja 153 - Manish Pandey 148 - Axar Patel 137 - Kieron Pollard 126 - Suryakumar Yadav 119...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Spiritual_Rain ยท 5 months ago

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/srh-s-david-payne-ruled-out-of-ipl-2026-with-ankle-injury-1532117...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: Viswasruti ยท 7 months ago

Thala’s keeping the yellow faithful on their toes no retirement bell just yet, because MS Dhoni is back for another IPL dance. Chennai Super...

Expand โ–ผ
Indian Premier League thumbnail

Posted by: MoonKS ยท 5 months ago

SUNRISERS HYDERABAD https://www.instagram.com/sunrisershyd?igsh=N2p4N3A1bGtsMmk1 Anything you want to post about SRH Team, post them here. Any...

Expand โ–ผ
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".