I won't even bother with the episode. I already saw worst episodes coming, last week already. 🤢
Just one question tho, is anyone still up for reading AnuGun fanfics?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I won't even bother with the episode. I already saw worst episodes coming, last week already. 🤢
Just one question tho, is anyone still up for reading AnuGun fanfics?
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I won't even bother with the episode. I already saw worst episodes coming, last week already. 🤢
Just one question tho, is anyone still up for reading AnuGun fanfics?
Me me 🙋♀️
I was actually thinking to write something on AnuGun on Wattpad. May be tomorrow or day after tomorrow
Originally posted by: riya1605
Me me 🙋♀️
I was actually thinking to write something on AnuGun on Wattpad. May be tomorrow or day after tomorrow
You write on Wattpad? What's your username?😊
Yes I try to write sometimes.
Username :- @Sonali1605
I wish I had your optimism! This track has just taken the show beyond the realm of my tolerance. I felt such a personal loss after yesterday's episode. The remaining episodes of this track will only cement it further with the final break, AS at Saraswati Nivas etc.
If these creatives can stoop to such a low now, they'll only dole out worse crap later. Beech beech mein lollipops denge, but most of it will be rubbish like this.
Great! Will have something good to read then!
Warning ❗❗❗
I am not a good writer.
ha ha, itv and logic? ho hi nahi sakta..
😆 I guess I'm the only one who don't really care much cos I'll be watching it again once the trash track gets over?
If I'm still interested. I'm not obsessed with the show or any itv show currently and skipping some days make no difference.