https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1510712842936324105?s=21&t=bvk5Z0-mcXhe27VYtMmx-w
Precap: There is a witness for Aarohi’s accident 🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb6Q97VANCL/?utm_medium=copy_link
https://twitter.com/anotheranu/status/1510712842936324105?s=21&t=bvk5Z0-mcXhe27VYtMmx-w
Precap: There is a witness for Aarohi’s accident 🤔
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb6Q97VANCL/?utm_medium=copy_link
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Thanks Hulu for narrating the precap as usual! 😂
Guys before this kitchen kaand, I want akshu to apologize to harsh and accidentally call him harshu uncle and for abhi to start laughing 😂😂😂
Yes, I want this Akshu and Harshu scene today! 😃Originally posted by: 25KZXA65YMJGC6LA
Guys before this kitchen kaand, I want akshu to apologize to harsh and accidentally call him harshu uncle and for abhi to start laughing 😂😂😂
Why does Hulu have to make it seem like Abhi's job is to crisis manage the kitchen politics that happens in Birla House?
jinx! Or should I say in sync 😂Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla
Yes, I want this Akshu and Harshu scene today! 😃
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Why does Hulu have to make it seem like Abhi's job is to crisis manage the kitchen politics that happens in Birla House?
exactly please keep abhi out of the kitchen politics
thanks anu for the tag.🙏🤗
If todays episode is a filler I hope they provide Harshu and Akshu content atleast
They will show Maira adapting to marriage life. While Abhira and Arman being empty nesters
0