This is the show I was referring to.
Meanwhile... waiting eagerly for SS2 to start. I hope we will get to hear the Captains sing (at least 2 of them - don't really care about the other 3 😊) on some of the days at least.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
This is the show I was referring to.
Meanwhile... waiting eagerly for SS2 to start. I hope we will get to hear the Captains sing (at least 2 of them - don't really care about the other 3 😊) on some of the days at least.
Watched Pranjal's promo on TV, really liked it. Judges were shown in the promo this time.
Is salman ali a captain again?
IGT is ending or shifting to 9:30 PM?
https://www.instagram.com/p/Cb4drvOpoB5/?utm_medium=copy_link
Yeh to indian idol mein tha
whats he doing there😆
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Is salman ali a captain again?
Yes. Salman, Pawandeep, Arunita, Sayli & Danish.
He is in IGT.
SRGMP 2018 winner Ishita is there too.
Nitin ko nikaal diya?
I dont remember any Ishita🤔
Watched Pranjal's promo on TV, really liked it. Judges were shown in the promo this time.
Is the promo there on IG? I couldn't find it.