Watch from 5:20 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Watch from 5:20 🤣
Dono nautanki baaz hai... Chup chap imaandari se ni khelnge😆😆
https://twitter.com/das_sritapa/status/1510629530024611842?s=20&t=FmvcMgXB0LDjUeBEyNQacQ
Rittuuuuuuuuuuuuu
IS THIS THE ONNEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I'm telling you, aggar on-camera nahi hota, to Bacchi pakka maar deti KD ko. 🤣
I'm telling you, aggar on-camera nahi hota, to Bacchi pakka maar deti KD ko. 🤣
Maar to khaya hi hoga🤣
Haven’t watched the segment yet, but whenever I come to Alice’s defense saying he is irritating her, immediately members pounce on me here saying, woh to mazze ke liye kar raha hai 😕
Looks like he went overboard today. I am on bacchi’s side on this one. Kuch toh fair game hone chahiye 😆
Alice, hope you gave him an earful😆
Will come back with a review later this afternoon when I watch the segment leisurely.
I'm telling you, aggar on-camera nahi hota, to Bacchi pakka maar deti KD ko. 🤣
Alice se haar bardast nahi hua aaj😆..
KD was cheating through & through.. Alice ne pakka kuch phek ke mara hoga isko😆
I'm with Alice on this one.. Bahut cheating kiya KD ne aaj
Thanks for the segment link.
Loved the nok jhok between KDice, it was cute.
For the first time KD didn’t say, ‘keep watching Pandya store’ instead he said,’ aagey kay scene dekhte rahiye’
🤔 kuch toh jhol hain 😆
Aaj family dinner par nahi gaye kya? Ya phir jethji ka phone kharab ho gaya😆